Saturday 28 March 2020

A to Z challenge 2020 Theme Reveal

Theme Reveal


This is my first time participating in this challenge. I liked the whole idea of posting daily with a theme. It gives you a chance to explore a lot of new things. I have been thinking about the theme for my part in the challenge and I came up with many, but the one I want to take up is something which is very near to my heart. Our whole world is in a very difficult state right now. Dealing with a pandemic i.e, COVID 19 is not an easy task. This situation makes all of us again realize that death is inevitable. We may not live in a threat but to acknowledge that we can also be a part of this if not careful is important. The only thing which makes me unsettled is the thought of my family specially my kids' safety. There are so many things that I want to tell both my kids when they grow up. And this is what my theme is letters of a not so perfect mother to her kids. My son is 10 years old and my daughter is 5. I hope whoever reads my posts will relate to me as a mother or as a human being and help me sail through this journey as a mother who wants her kids to be a good human one day. I will be writing letters addressed to my son and daughter, in which I will tell them what values and life lessons they can learn while growing up and when they grow up. I hope they will read this one fine day and understand what their mother wanted to tell them.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. Letters for posterity are such a treasure.
    Sonia from https://soniadogra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wishes. Yes letters for posterity always fascinates.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to A2Z. I love your theme. Btw, have you heard of futureme. It's a service that lets you send emails in a future date. Thought you might find that useful. All the best for your first A2Z. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Shweta. Futureme is really a useful service. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

मुझे तू याद हैं ...

आज हिंदी दिवस पर यह कविता मैंने अपने पिता जी की याद में लिखी है जिन्हे मैंने इसी वर्ष अप्रैल मैं खोया है।  हालाँकि उनका देहांत ४ मई को हुआ प...