Wednesday 1 April 2020

Aarush, first ray of sun


Dear Aarush,

Everyone says there's nothing so precious as a firstborn child. For me, you are much more precious than that. You bring light to my life. You introduce me to a new self which I couldn't even imagine I could be. Capable to love someone more than me. Capable of being scared, patient, strong, responsible all at the same time. I didn't know I had it in me to love someone so deeply ever. I know I am tough to you sometimes, okay! most of the time. Whenever you don't study, you don't do something with perfection, you misbehave with elders or behave irresponsible but I want to tell you despite that there were times when I cried secretly for not being able to show you the love that I have for you with all the responsibilities I need to fulfill. I want to tell you whatever I do is only to try to make you a responsible human when you grow up, to make you a person with strong opinions, good understanding, a good viewer of life, and more importantly to take the world as it is. So that you can accept the beauty of the world with all its darkness too. It was hard for me when you first cried while going to school it was even harder when you cry more for sending you to school every day and even more when you said you love me so much that you don't want to go anywhere away from me, but I know I had to let you go. whenever I make you do your stuff on your own whether it is to ready for school on your own it makes me sad to think about it that you will need me less in your life day by day and yes I actually have to let you gradually. there will be times when you will question my love for you when you will be upset with me, please I request in those times just remember there is only love and care in my heart for you always. May you reach heights with all the love and support.

With love,
Your mom.


This post is a part of Blogchatter’s A2Z challenge, #BlogchatterA2Z  on the alphabet ‘A’. My theme for this challenge is ‘Letters to My Kids, learnings of life I want them to know when they grow up’. You can also look for the same under #jainnehas or @jainneha86 on Instagram and Twitter.
Let's know each other more and follow if you like...

You can find my other posts here  B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

मुझे तू याद हैं ...

आज हिंदी दिवस पर यह कविता मैंने अपने पिता जी की याद में लिखी है जिन्हे मैंने इसी वर्ष अप्रैल मैं खोया है।  हालाँकि उनका देहांत ४ मई को हुआ प...