Thursday 2 April 2020

Being the mother of a girl child


Dear Aayra,

First and foremost I want you to know how much cherished you were. How much I prayed to have you in my life. I cried when you were born. I cried the tears of joy when you were first shown me in the OT. There were times at night when the only thing I do was to stare at your sleeping sweet little frame and couldn't believe you are mine. There is so much that I couldn't sum up with my eyes so I gave you the name Aayra. Trust me its a well-thought name which is kept after an effort of one and a half months. From the day you were born, I feel an immense calmness and happiness from within. You brought a lot of love, in our lives. I still can't sleep without holding you at night. Even I say no to and scold you sometimes whenever you being extremely naughty but deep down I want you to do more such things. You bring a daily challenge and do all the naughty things a mother could complain about. But I love all of it. Without that my life would be monotonous. and I thank you for that. I urge you to never lose this happy fearless side of you even when you will be 60 years old. I really hope every girl on earth should be the heart and soul of their parents as you are for us.
Through this letter, I want to tell you how being a mother of a girl change oneself into a better human being. Being a mother to a girl one always sees herself in her daughter. This helps the person to live her whole life again but in a better light. Being a mother of a girl child sensitizes one more towards the other females and their problems. Being the mother of a girl child, one can witness how beautiful the nature of life could be. Being the mother of a girl child the transition from a girl to a daughter to a wife then to a mother fascinates. Being the mother of a girl child one knows what to teach their sons, which I think is the most important for the future. Being the mother of a girl child makes you even stronger for your daughter and for your self. Being the mother of a girl child you always feel loved and cared all the time. Being the mother of a girl child the respect and love for your own mother increases. Being the mother of a girl child teaches you how to love your being and taking care of yourself is also important. I want to thank you for that.

This post is a part of Blogchatter’s A2Z challenge, #BlogchatterA2Z  on the alphabet ‘B’. My theme for this challenge is ‘Letters to My Kids, learnings of life I want them to know when they grow up’. You can also look for the same under #jainnehas or @jainneha86 on Instagram and Twitter.
Let's know each other more and follow if you like...
You can find my other posts here A C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

मुझे तू याद हैं ...

आज हिंदी दिवस पर यह कविता मैंने अपने पिता जी की याद में लिखी है जिन्हे मैंने इसी वर्ष अप्रैल मैं खोया है।  हालाँकि उनका देहांत ४ मई को हुआ प...